Paul Abraham: The Face of PAIC
Paul Abraham: The Face of PAIC
Paul Abraham is the owner and operator of a successful immigration consulting business, Paul Abraham Immigration consulting (PAIC) – formerly known as Dream Destination Canada based in Halifax, Canada. Born and raised in Canada, Paul has over twenty years of experience in immigration consulting. He is a Registered Canadian Immigration Consultant, an immigration expert, and an active member of the Canadian Federation of Small Businesses, the Conference Board of Canada, and the Canadian Association of Practicing Immigration Consultants.
Paul started his career in the immigration domain in 1998 by establishing his first immigration company in Abu Dhabi under Abraham Consulting and Associates’ name. In his tenure, Paul has helped numerous families and individuals to gain permanent residency and citizenship in Canada under a wide range of programs, including international students, business immigration programs, family class sponsorships, and federal skilled worker programs. Paul is also an active member of the Canadian Association of Practicing Immigration Consultants (CAPIC), the firm for all the IRCC registered consultants, the Conference Board of Canada, and the Canadian Federation of Independent Business.
Moreover, Paul has successfully placed many clients in citizenship by investment programs for the USA, the Caribbean, and the EU over the years.
Being an expert in the industry, Paul has recently decided to expand his business by exploring the global immigration and business programs and hence changed the name of his company from Dream Destination Canada to Paul Abraham Immigration Consulting (PAIC) that covers various global immigration programs that include immigration services to Canada as well as the USA eb-5 visa, citizenship investment programs for Caribbean and EU.. Through PAIC, Paul has successfully placed many clients in citizenship by investment programs for the USA, the Caribbean, and the EU over the years.
Over the years, Paul has been very consistent in achieving success in the industry with his business integrity and best practises. He also provides his clients with a comprehensive service agreement that includes all costs upfront and in case your process requires additional services due to unforeseen circumstances, he adheres to those expenses. His services are governed by the laws of the regulator in terms of ethics and best practises. Paul assures his clients with best quality services and perfect guidance in order to be successful in your immigration journey.
- Family Immigration To Canada
- Immigrate To Canada From Kenya
- Vaccines for COVID 19: Canada’s Vaccine Supply
- Apply for Permanent Residence: Express Entry
- Canada Immigration PR Process
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) For Express Entry
- Canadian Immigration through express entry
- Is It Easier To Immigrate To Canada Or Australia?
- How Many Economic Immigrants Come to Canada Each Year?
- 2 Years PG Diploma Courses In Canada
- How To Immigrate To Canada From India
- Six Selection Factors – Federal Skilled Worker Program (Express Entry)
- Benefits To Permanent Residents in Canada
- Canada Express Entry Latest Draw 2022
- Open The Gates For PGWP Canada