Launched in 2012 Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program is one of the most recent government investor programs. The program offers a second passport to investors providing visa-free travel to almost 160 countries. Coming with easy navigation, the program offers a high success ratio.
The Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program offers various BENEFITS to Investors –
· Life-long citizenship in a British Commonwealth country.
· Citizenship and passports are issued in approximately 2-3 months.
· Visa-free travel to many countries worldwide, including Britain, countries of the European Union, and Hong Kong (visas to Canada and the USA may be easily obtained).
· Minimal residency requirement (5 days over 5 years).
· No interview requirement.
· Dependents include children up to age 28 and parents/grandparents over age 58.
· Off-shore bank accounts and Antigua-incorporated companies offer financial and unique business planning opportunities.
ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT QUALIFICATIONS Check whether you qualify for the citizenship -
· Be 18 years of age or older.
· Make a one-time contribution to the National Development Fund / Make an investment in a Government-approved real estate project / Invest in the University of the West Indies Fund / Make an investment in a Government-approved business.
· Pass due diligence and medical checks.
· Reside outside Afghanistan, Iran, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan, and Yemen (some exceptions apply).
· No maximum age limit, no net worth requirement, no minimum education level, and no management experience requirement.
Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program is an excellent immigration option for families who wish to travel conveniently, avoid military service for their children, or have greater financial protection and security. With a team of professionals and advisors like PAIC, you can expect the smoothest immigration journey to the Caribbean.
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) License No. R406367, Halifax, Nova Scotia. Canada. Our RCIC, Paul Abraham, has years of experience and expertise in guiding individuals from around the globe, about Canada Permanent Residency. He has been delivering honest world-class Canadian Immigration Services for many years. PAIC offers a promising range of Immigration support and services under the expert supervision and leadership of our RCIC, Paul Abraham, and we will provide world class expert immigration analysts. PAIC is ready and able to cater to the individual needs of our clients and with dedicated ethical, honest, and professional practice.