What is EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visa?
The EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visa is meant for providing U.S. Permanent residency to the people who invest in government-approved projects in the USA. It also grants access to the U.S. education system and the rights to live, study, work, and retire in the USA. The EB-5 Visa enables you, your spouse, and your children under 21 to obtain a U.S. Permanent Resident Card, also known as a green card.
How to qualify for USA EB 5 Immigrant Visa?
Following are the requirements to be eligible for the USA EB-5 Immigrant Visa:
- No language requirement.
- No age limit.
- No management or business experience is required.
- The net worth of $1 Million, or high employment income.
- The investor must prove the legal source and path of funds for the investment amount of $900,000 plus costs of $98,675.
- The U.S. visa (Green Card) will usually be issued in 32 months.
- Application and supporting documents to be sent to Confederation.
Our professional team of U.S. immigration lawyers will complete and file the application and deal with all immigration matters.
Hyatt Fort Lauderdale Phase II” Investor Visa for the USA
- The 46-story development will contain 238 luxury hotel rooms and 113 condominium units.
- The hotel will operate under the well-known Hyatt brand.
- Construction began in 2016 and will be completed in 2020.
- 11 EB-5 units available, at USD 998,675 (includes $900,000 investment and all legal, administrative, and government fees).
- Phase II has 28 total investment units (11 at $900,000 and 17 at the previous $500,000 investment level).
- Job creation requirement (10 jobs per investor): Phase II (280) + Phase I (800) = 1,080 jobs required. Jobs already created: 1,787 (exceeds requirement) + future jobs: 739 = 2,526 total jobs.
- The total project cost is USD 226M: the developer will contribute $61.9M in cash equity and pre-sales; financing will supply $123.9M, and Phase I EB-5 investors’ capital will deliver $40 million. Phase II EB-5 investors’ capital ($18.4M) will replace 8% of the developer’s equity. There is no minimum EB-5 raise required.
- The applicant receives back $990,000 after 5 years (full principal and 2% annual interest), so the applicant’s net cost is just $8,675.
Information about the Developer
The project owner and developer, The Kolter Group, is among the largest private developers in the United States. The developer is based in West Palm Beach, Florida. The Kolter Group owner is the 100th richest person in Canada, with an estimated net worth of $835 million. The Kolter Group is known for developing over USD 15B in projects in the last 27 years. For the EB-5 “Hyatt Fort Lauderdale Phase II” investor visa program, The Kolter Group offers an I-526 denial guarantee and construction completion guarantee.
Project Location and Regional Center
- Development is in Fort Lauderdale, one of the most prominent tourist destinations in southern Florida (part of the Miami metropolitan area).
- Over 126 million tourists visited Florida in 2018.
- The regional center owner (EB5 Affiliate Network) is very experienced and owns 15 regional centers across 28 states.
- EB5 Affiliate Network has received multiple I-924 exemplar approvals for previous EB-5 projects with the Kolter Group.