What is Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment Program?
The St. Lucia citizenship by investment program allows its applicants and their families to acquire St. Lucian citizenship on making a qualifying investment. Citizenship-by-Investment Act regulates program No. 14, launched in 2015. St. Lucia is known for providing one of the world’s strongest passports that allow visa-free travel to various countries, including the EU, Schengen, UK, and Singapore.
What are the benefits of the Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment Program?
· As a citizen of St. Lucia, you can enjoy the privilege of a wide range of benefits which include:
· Life-long citizenship in a British Commonwealth country.
· Citizenship and passports issued in approximately 4 months.
· Visa-free travel to many countries worldwide, including Britain, the European Union, and Hong Kong (visas to Canada and the USA may be easily obtained upon application.
· No interview requirement.
· Dependents include children up to age 30, parents over age 55, and siblings age 17 and under.
· Off-shore bank accounts and Saint Lucia-incorporated companies offer financial benefits and unique business planning opportunities.
How to Qualify for the Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment Program?
To be eligible for this program, the investors must:
· Be 18 years of age or older.
· Invest in a Government-approved real estate (or other) project or Government bonds, or make a one-time contribution to the National Economic Fund.
· Pass due diligence and medical checks.
At PAIC, our RCIC Mr. Paul Abraham, has years of experience in guiding people throughout their application for the investor programs. We have a substantial successful client base across the globe for various immigration programs to different countries.
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) License No. R406367, Halifax, Nova Scotia. Canada. Our RCIC, Paul Abraham, has years of experience and expertise in guiding individuals from around the globe, about Canada Permanent Residency. He has been delivering honest world-class Canadian Immigration Services for many years. PAIC offers a promising range of Immigration support and services under the expert supervision and leadership of our RCIC, Paul Abraham, and we will provide world class expert immigration analysts. PAIC is ready and able to cater to the individual needs of our clients and with dedicated ethical, honest, and professional practice.