A Step-By-Step Guide To How To Apply For Family Sponsorship Canada
Family Sponsorship Canada
Sponsor your Family Members To Immigrate To Canada
We are writing this for you if you currently live in Canada and plan to move with your family there shortly. We will go over the Canadian Family Sponsorship Program in depth so you can decide whether or not it is the right program for you.
About the Process: Sponsor your spouse, partner, or child in canada.
It is possible to sponsor a family member to re-enter Canada as a Canadian citizen or permanent resident if you are a Canadian citizen. However, you and your family must meet various requirements and standards to qualify for the same thing. You will be able to decide if you qualify for this program or not after reading this post because we will go through all the prerequisites.
Who is eligible to sponsor their spouse, partner, or child in canada?
The sponsor must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident over 18. As the term implies, the sponsor must also be able to cover the cost of sponsoring their family members’ immigration to Canada. Also, the person must reside in Canada at the time of the sponsored person’s arrival.
Who can’t sponsor their spouse, partner, or child in canada?
If any of the following applies to them, a person cannot sponsor their relatives’ immigration to Canada:
- They have been convicted of violent sexual behaviour or attempted abuse.
- They have been imprisoned for any reason.
- They are about to go bankrupt.
- They have failed to pay child support in the past, if any.
- They have late payment records or dues on immigration loans.
- They have previously failed to sponsor someone for the same program.
- They have themselves been sponsored to Canada in the last 5 years,
- They have sponsored a partner or spouse in the last 3 years.
- They receive social assistance from the Canadian government, except for people with disabilities.
Unfortunately, if any of the requirements above hold for you, you are ineligible to apply under the Family Class Sponsorship program.
Eligibility of the people you’re sponsoring
Upon verifying your eligibility for this program, the next step would be to examine the eligibility of the individual you intend to sponsor.
To be eligible to be sponsored, the person must be a:
- Spouse, common-law partner, or a marital partner
- Dependent child
- Sibling, niece, nephew, or grandchild, provided that they are an unmarried minor and their parents are deceased.
As opposed to a spouse to who you are legally married, a marital partner is someone with whom you have had a conjugal connection for at least a year but could not live together. Common-law partners are those you have lived with for at least a year. The IRCC also accepts applicants who are partners in a same-sex marriage.
Family Sponsorship Canada – How to apply
Before applying, consider that your sponsorship application and the sponsored member’s permanent residence application must be submitted simultaneously.
Once you have gathered the proof of funds, if necessary in your situation, collect all the documents on the document checklist and get the application package, which contains all forms and instructions. Once the sponsored family’s criminal background check and medical examination are completed, fill in all the forms and submit your application.
As part of the sponsorship process, the sponsor must formally commit to supporting their relatives for a period ranging from three to twenty years. The family must also agree that they will make an effort to support themselves. Please ensure that all the information provided in the application is genuine and that you have submitted all the necessary documentation before applying to prevent delays or rejection.
Family Sponsorship Canada – After you apply
Upon completing the application process, all that remains is waiting until you hear back from the IRS. If they decide to process your application, they will evaluate it and give you an acknowledgment and an application number. However, they will send your application back if they discover any problems, such as unpaid fees or an incomplete application.
Using the online facility provided on the IRCC’s official website, you may also track your application’s status. Once you access their information, you can also keep track of your relative’s application.
Prepare before arrival(Canada)
Your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and permanent resident visa must be ready at entry since the IRCC will require them to verify your legality. If everything is accurate, you will be authorized as a permanent resident, and your permanent resident card will be mailed to the address on your COPR quickly.
- Canada PR From Saudi Arabia
- An Intro To RCIC Canada In Under 10 Minutes
- New to Canada Immigration? Here’s What You Need to Know
- A Step-By-Step Guide To How To Apply For Family Sponsorship Canada
- Step-By-Step On How To Apply For WES Assessment Canada Evaluation
- Moving To Canada From Australia
- Federal Skilled Worker Program – FSWP
- Canada Study Visa
- Canadian Permanent Residence VS Work Permit Visa
- Minimum IELTS Score To Get Canada PR In 2022
- Immigration To Canada From Jamaica
- How To Apply For Immigration To Canada From Lebanon
- How To Immigrate To Canada from Ukraine
- Immigrate To Canada From Romania
- Moving To Canada From The US
- Canada VS Australia: Which Country is better for Immigration?
- What is Canadian Experience Class
- IELTS For Canada PR
- Atlantic Immigration Program
- Why Users Leaving The Canadian Visa Process After A Few Steps?
- Canada Permanent Residence Vs Canada Express Entry
- 15 Essential Document List required for Canada PR
- How To Move To Canada From Sweden
- How to verify Canadian Immigration Consultant
- Why People Are Immigrating To Canada From Other Countries
- How Can I Move To Canada From Kenya
- Most essential requirements to study in Canada
- Get Rid Of Canada Express Entry Problems Once And For All
- How To Apply For Canadian Citizenship
- How to apply for PR in Canada from outside Canada
- How To Immigrate To Canada From Other Countries
- How To Immigrate To Canada
- Immigrate To Canada From Turkey
- Family Immigration To Canada
- Vaccines for COVID 19: Canada’s Vaccine Supply
- Apply for Permanent Residence: Express Entry
- Canada Immigration PR Process
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) For Express Entry
- Canadian Immigration through express entry
- How Many Economic Immigrants Come to Canada Each Year?
- 2 Years PG Diploma Courses In Canada
- How To Immigrate To Canada From India
- Six Selection Factors – Federal Skilled Worker Program (Express Entry)
- Benefits To Permanent Residents in Canada
- Canada Express Entry Latest Draw 2022
- Open The Gates For PGWP Canada
- Canada PNP Latest News
- Canada PR Processing Time
- Canada Scholarships for International students
- Canada PR Visa Fees
- Student Visa To Permanent Resident Canada
- Designated Learning Institutions In Canada
- Move To Canada From India
- Canada Spouse Visa Processing Time
- What is NOC Code in Canada
- Move To Canada From Philippines
- Jobs In Canada For Immigrants
- Move to Canada from Germany
- Renewal of PR card Canada
- Canada Immigration Services Ontario
- Canada Immigration Express Entry
- MBA In Canada
- Move to Canada from Mexico
- Canada Provincial Programs – Immigration through PNP
- Move to Canada from Nigeria
- Move to Canada from UAE
- Move to Canada from Sri Lanka
- Easiest way to immigrate to Canada
- 7 Easiest provinces to Immigrate to Canada
- Qualifications needed to immigrate to Canada