Family Immigration To Canada
Family Immigration To Canada
Family Immigration to Canada
The family class immigration program aims to rejoin Canadian citizens or permanent residents to close family members. By agreeing to endorse sponsored representatives of the family class, the sponsor guarantees that they will meet the necessities of their family members for a set period so that they will not have to rely on social aid.
Priority is given to sponsorship applications involving partners, common-law or conjugal partners, and dependent children. Adopted kids, children to be adopted, and orphans are given priority in sponsorship applications, as they frequently involve juveniles without parental care.
Can I Immigrate To Canada With My Family?
Canada has several immigration programmes that allow permanent residents and citizens to bring family members with them to the country. Canada expects to greet 105,000 new permanent residents through family sponsorship programmes this year.
You may be qualified for family sponsorship if your partner, kid, or grandkid is a permanent citizen or resident of Canada.
How To Immigrate To Canada With Family?
The simplest way to immigrate to Canada would be to determine your profile or links to the country. With Canadian immigration capturing higher than ever before, your journey is now to begin. It should be noted that there is no single straight path to immigrating to Canada. While some programmes may be easier to apply to, the application process is lengthy and involves numerous steps.
While moving to Canada takes a substantial emotional and financial investment, the outcome is well worth it. Canada is known for its welcoming attitude toward immigrants and consistently scores among some of the top countries for quality of life.
Canada Family Visa Processing Time
As previously stated, spouses, dependent children, parents, grandparents, and relatives can move to Canada via family visa, so processing times vary accordingly.
- For spouses, the processing time for sponsor evaluation is 22 days.
- The processing time for a spouse application is 12 months (average)
- For dependent children, the processing time for sponsor assessment is 22 days.
- The Parents and Grandparents programme takes 20 to 24 months to process for parents and grandparents.
The processing time varies depending on the type of application (inland or outland), the citizen’s nationality, the number of applicants, and other factors.
Canada Family Visa Fees
Canada PR visa fee – CAD 850 (primary applicant)+ Right of PR fee – CAD 515 Spouse/common-law partner or family member fee – CAD 850+ Free PR proper CAD 515 Child (less than 22 years of age) – CAD 230
Including the visa application, you will need some important documents, such as:
Medical Exam (approx. 5,500) – Though prices vary depending on location, Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) – This document may cost you INR 1,000 or more, depending on where you apply.
Canada Family Visa Requirements
- To participate, you must be at least eighteen years old.
- You must be either a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- In the case of impairment, you should not accept government assistance.
- You must be below the poverty line.
- Individuals and their spouses must be legally married.
- Individuals must have an honest relationship with their dependents.
- Passport data and travel history
- Background investigation documentation
- A marriage certificate, for example, is the documentation for a spouse or partner.
- Other signs of a connection
- The sponsor has to provide proof of income to demonstrate adequate funds.
- Fees for the Consulate and a finished application
Which Family Members Can Come With Me To Canada When I Immigrate?
The following family members are eligible to sponsor:
- Spouse, common-law partner, or conjugal partner
- Reliant child (adopted or biological)
- Grandparents and parents
Outside of the categories mentioned above, you may be able to sponsor other family members in certain circumstances. You may endorse the following family members if you do not have any other entitled to benefits relatives to sponsor:
- A sibling who has been orphaned
- Orphaned niece or nephew
- Grandchild who is orphaned
How Much Does It Cost For A Family To Immigrate To Canada?
The average cost of emigrating is around CAD 2,400 for a single candidate and CAD 4,600 for a couple. This sum also does not include settlement funds that many candidates must demonstrate to become eligible for Canadian immigration; this amount will increase depending on family size, beginning at around CAD 13,000 for a single applicant. Additional fees may apply if a candidate applies through a provincial programme. Proof of settlement funds is not required for those with a Canadian job offer or using the Canadian Experience Class.
A Canadian educational credential and work experience guarantee that an Express Entry applicant will gain important additional points towards their comprehensive ranking framework (CRS) score. You are making them more competitive among other applicants for gaining permanent resident status!
Our RCIC, Mr. Paul Abraham, has been a player in this particular aspect. Thus, he is the best person to guide you through the entire process. The PAIC team takes care of your immigration application from scratch till the end. Please visit our website for better guidance.
- Immigration To Canada From Jamaica
- How To Apply For Immigration To Canada From Lebanon
- How To Immigrate To Canada from Ukraine
- Immigrate To Canada From Romania
- Moving To Canada From The US
- Canada VS Australia: Which Country is better for Immigration?
- What is Canadian Experience Class
- IELTS For Canada PR
- Atlantic Immigration Program
- Why Users Leaving The Canadian Visa Process After A Few Steps?
- Canada Permanent Residence Vs Canada Express Entry
- 15 Essential Document List required for Canada PR
- How To Move To Canada From Sweden
- How to verify Canadian Immigration Consultant
- Why People Are Immigrating To Canada From Other Countries
- How Can I Move To Canada From Kenya
- Most essential requirements to study in Canada
- Get Rid Of Canada Express Entry Problems Once And For All
- How To Apply For Canadian Citizenship
- How to apply for PR in Canada from outside Canada
- How To Immigrate To Canada From Other Countries
- How To Immigrate To Canada
- Immigrate To Canada From Turkey
- Family Immigration To Canada
- Vaccines for COVID 19: Canada’s Vaccine Supply
- Apply for Permanent Residence: Express Entry
- Canada Immigration PR Process
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) For Express Entry
- Canadian Immigration through express entry
- How Many Economic Immigrants Come to Canada Each Year?
- 2 Years PG Diploma Courses In Canada
- How To Immigrate To Canada From India
- Six Selection Factors – Federal Skilled Worker Program (Express Entry)
- Benefits To Permanent Residents in Canada
- Canada Express Entry Latest Draw 2022
- Open The Gates For PGWP Canada
- Canada PNP Latest News
- Canada PR Processing Time
- Canada Scholarships for International students
- Canada PR Visa Fees
- Student Visa To Permanent Resident Canada
- Designated Learning Institutions In Canada
- Move To Canada From India
- Canada Spouse Visa Processing Time
- What is NOC Code in Canada
- Move To Canada From Philippines
- Jobs In Canada For Immigrants
- Move to Canada from Germany
- Renewal of PR card Canada
- Canada Immigration Services Ontario
- Canada Immigration Express Entry
- Study MBA in Canada
- Move to Canada from Mexico
- Canada Provincial Programs – Immigration through PNP
- Move to Canada from Nigeria
- Move to Canada from UAE
- Move to Canada from Sri Lanka
- Easiest way to immigrate to Canada
- 7 Easiest provinces to Immigrate to Canada
- Qualifications needed to immigrate to Canada
- Is migrating to Canada worth it
- Life in Canada 
- Canada Immigration requirements for student visa
- English Language Skills for Canadian Permanent Residence
- IELTS for Canada Immigration , Work & Studies
- Reasons to hire an RCIC
- Top Skilled Trade Jobs In Demand
- Expiring Passports and applying for immigration
- 11 Simple ways to Immigrate to Canada
- Canada have the best education system in the world