Immigration Quebec Arrima Invitation
Immigration Quebec Arrima Invitation
If you are willing to immigrate to Quebec, apply through the system developed for the immigrants to get a Quebec work permit in 2021. This Express Entry system is Arrima, which can be handled by all the applicants for free.
What is Arrima?
Arrima is a system developed for the pooling of talented workers from around the world to exhibit expression of interest. Arrima is an Express entry system for those who wish to immigrate to Quebec under the Regular Skilled Worker System.
How Do I Apply For Arrima?
To immigrate to Quebec, the foremost step is to have an account in Arrima. Here, create an account for your profile with all the relevant details.
The creation of an account in two steps:
- Create an account for the individual with the password and authenticate the procedure in the Express Entry system.
- Validate the account details with the relevant contact information and identification details to confirm your Arrima account.
How Does Arrima Quebec Work?
This starts with the candidate exhibiting an interest in immigrating to Quebec for his living. They scrutinise this pool of interest, holding several applications on various criteria like age, education, and others.
Once the submission of the application is complete, the Arrima processing time taken by the authorities is 50 business days.
The authorities select applications that match the requirement in Quebec and invite them for submitting applications for permanent selection through Arrima Invitation 2021. Hence, details and information should be handy and time-to-time to receive information on permanent selection.
Quebec Immigration news plan for the coming years ranges between 49,500 to 52,500 as the estimates for the present year and previous year are not attained.
As is the practice every time, there is Quebec Arrima draw 2021 to invite candidates to submit a complete application within a time frame of 60 days.
Can I work in Quebec with CSQ?
Yes, one can work in Quebec if they have received Quebec Selection Certificate, otherwise known as certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ).
Usually, the candidates have to get Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) at the time of employment. But this is not the case with an employee having CSQ. Besides, the candidate need not worry about the occupational skills levels with respect to his job.
If a candidate is eligible to work in Quebec with a CSQ, one of the following conditions has to be adhered to:
- The applicant is a resident of Quebec at the time of applying and has a valid job offer from an employer in Quebec;
- The applicant is a resident of Quebec at the time of applying and the new employer will extend the employment contract;
- The applicant is an international student who has a work permit and has secured a valid job offer from an employer in Quebec;
- The applicant has a working holiday based work permit through participation in the International Experience Canada (IEC) program;
- The applicant has an International Co-op based work permit through participation in the International Experience Canada (IEC) program;
- The applicant has a Young Professional Co-op based work permit through participation in the International Experience Canada (IEC) program where the duration of the program should be 18 months.
Quebec Arrima Requirements
Quebec Arrima requires certain criteria from the candidates and they are:
- The age of the candidate should be under 40.
- The candidate education should have Bachelor’s degree and must have 2 years of work experience.
- The applicant must have competency in English or French.
- The applicant must be healthy and should not have any criminal records.
- The minimum points required to qualify for the solo applicant are 50 points.
Arrima Quebec Documents
Documents required for the Arrima Quebec skilled worker program 2021 are listed below.
As the passport is the most accredited document, it is a mandatory document, apart from that, the following are required:
- PAN Card
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
Regarding the work experience, the documents required are:
- Appointment letters from your current and previous employers.
- Experience letters from your present and previous employers.
- Pay-slips for the last six months.
For the proficiency in languages, the exam scores have to be submitted as proof:
- The Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP) and the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) for proficiency in the English language.
- Test d’Évaluation de Français (TEF) for proficiency in French language.
Other documents required are:
- Marriage certificate if you are immigrating along with your family and birth certificates for your children.
- A clearance certificate from the police of the countries you have stayed in for over 6 months.
- Attach the documents supporting your wealth accumulation to support yourself and your family during your stay and for settling down in the province of Quebec.
Arrima Quebec Processing Time
Presently, it takes about 6 months to process the applications submitted for the Quebec Experience Program and Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP).
The authorities follow a two-stage process for approval. The first stage comprises the following steps:
- Verification of documents
- Preliminary review
- Secondary review
The second stage follows:
- Police verification and clearing,
- Verification of medical details
- Visa stamping
After the documents are verified, it is likely to take up to 12 months.
How Long Does It Take to Get a CAQ?
The Quebec Certificate of Acceptance (CAQ), in usual circumstances, takes 20 working days, although it is better to have it even before the need arises.
Following are the steps required to obtain CAQ electronically:
- Complete the application online and pay the required fees.
- You will receive your customised checklist.
- Collect your supporting documents mentioned in your checklist.
- Submission of all the required documents through the Arrima online system to immigration Quebec.
- When the application is approved, you may have to check your CAQ portal to download your CAQ to apply for your study permit.
The applicants have a streamlined system to apply, submit the documents hassle-free and get the best out of it.
Our RCIC, Mr. Paul Abraham, has been a player in this particular aspect. Thus, he is the best person to guide you through the entire process. The PAIC team takes care of your immigration application from scratch till the end. Please visit our website for better guidance.
- Family Immigration To Canada
- Immigrate To Canada From Kenya
- Vaccines for COVID 19: Canada’s Vaccine Supply
- Apply for Permanent Residence: Express Entry
- Canada Immigration PR Process
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) For Express Entry
- Canadian Immigration through express entry
- Is It Easier To Immigrate To Canada Or Australia?
- How Many Economic Immigrants Come to Canada Each Year?
- 2 Years PG Diploma Courses In Canada
- How To Immigrate To Canada From India
- Six Selection Factors – Federal Skilled Worker Program (Express Entry)
- Benefits To Permanent Residents in Canada
- Canada Express Entry Latest Draw 2022
- Open The Gates For PGWP Canada
- Canada PNP Latest News
- Canada PR Processing Time
- Canada Scholarships for International students
- Canada PR Visa Fees
- Student Visa To Permanent Resident Canada
- Designated Learning Institutions In Canada
- Move To Canada From India
- Canada Spouse Visa Processing Time
- National Occupational Classification (NOC) Canada
- Move To Canada From Philippines
- Jobs In Canada For Immigrants
- Move to Canada from Germany
- Renewal of PR card Canada
- Canada Immigration Services Ontario
- Canada Immigration Express Entry
- Study MBA in Canada
- Move to Canada from Mexico
- Canada Provincial Programs – Immigration through PNP 
- Move to Canada from Nigeria
- Move to Canada from UAE
- Move to Canada from Sri Lanka
- 3 Easiest ways to immigrate to Canada
- 7 Easiest provinces to Immigrate to Canada
- Qualifications needed to immigrate to Canada
- Is migrating to Canada worth it
- Life in Canada 
- Canada Immigration requirements for student visa
- English Language Skills for Canadian Permanent Residence
- IELTS for Canada Immigration , Work & Studies
- Reasons to hire an RCIC
- Top Skilled Trade Jobs In Demand
- Expiring Passports and applying for immigration
- 11 Simple ways to Immigrate to Canada
- Canada have the best education system in the world
- How can you immigrate to Canada from South Korea