15 Essential Document List required for Canada PR
15 Essential Document List required for Canada PR
The three primary phases of immigrating to Canada are processing, documentation, and submission of the Permanent Residency (PR) application.
And all three are critical for a successful immigration procedure. After the application process begins with building the express entry software, documentation is the next crucial step.
Read on to learn about the documentation needed for Canada PR immigration:
There is no requirement for extended validity beyond six months. However, if your passport has less than six months of validity when you arrive in Canada, it may take longer to get through an immigration inspection.
● Educational Credential Assessment
An educational credential assessment (ECA) is used to verify that your foreign degree, diploma, or certification (or other credential proof) is legitimate and equivalent to one from Canada. ECAs are divided into numerous types. It would be best if you got an ECA for immigration purposes.
● The results of the Language Test
You must demonstrate your English skills to Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada to get a Canadian visa (IRCC). With over three million exams completed in the last year, IELTS is one of the country’s most popular elevated English language assessments.
● A letter of employment from a Canadian company
A job offer letter is a document sent by a Canadian company (as a temporary worker). It describes the specifics of your employment. A job offer letter (or “employment letter”) is often less specific than a contract.
● Certificate of Nomination (Provincial)
The province or territory will review your application. They will provide you with a nomination certificate if you match their criteria. When applying for permanent residency, you must include a copy of the nomination certificate.
● Divorce certificates or marriage certificates (if applicable)
Photocopies of your identity and civil registry documents must be included with your Canada visa application. Birth certificates, marriage certificates, and divorce/annulment certificates are examples of such documents. In some situations, you may be asked to submit National IDs or family or household registers.
● Your unique reference number
Your reference code is a one-of-a-kind code provided to you by Come to Canada, our online eligibility tool. This code is required to initiate an online application for a guest visa, study or work permit, etc.
● Profile Number for Express Entry
The profile number may be found at the top of the PDF mail. The Job Seeker Validation Code should be found in the section under “To Register with Job Bank.”
● Validation code for job seekers
The IRCC system generates a four-digit code called the Job Seeker Validation Code. The code authenticates your Express Entry profile, which you will require when enrolling with Job Bank or applying for a Provincial Nominee programme in Canada.
● A doctor’s diagnosis
General medical examinations for the eyes, nose, heart, lungs, and other organs, chest X-rays, HIV and Syphilis blood testing, and urine tests are frequent tests that immigrants must pass while applying for Canadian permanent residency.
The photos must be the same and shot within the previous six months. They might be black and white or coloured. The images must be crisp and well-defined, with a basic white or light-coloured backdrop.
● Birth Certificate
One of the following documents must be used:
- Birth certificate.
- Birth country similar document.
- Letter of explanation (with no birth certificate available in the country).
● Verification report from the police
Police certifications are necessary for the primary applicant and any accompanying family members 18 or older. It is a process that verifies visa applicants’ criminal or security backgrounds to guarantee their admissibility to Canada.
● Previous employer’s letter of endorsement
Letters of recommendation may not be necessary in many cases. However, supplying them, in any case, may set you apart from the competition. Letters of recommendation help employers learn what others valued about working or interacting with you and the accomplishments that stood out to them.
● Proof of Funds
You will need to demonstrate to the Canadian government that you have sufficient money to sustain yourself and any following family members when you arrive in Canada as part of the permanent residence application procedure.
- Immigration To Canada From Jamaica
- How To Apply For Immigration To Canada From Lebanon
- How To Immigrate To Canada from Ukraine
- Immigrate To Canada From Romania
- Moving To Canada From The US
- Canada VS Australia: Which Country is better for Immigration?
- What is Canadian Experience Class
- IELTS For Canada PR
- Atlantic Immigration Program
- Why Users Leaving The Canadian Visa Process After A Few Steps?
- Canada Permanent Residence Vs Canada Express Entry
- 15 Essential Document List required for Canada PR
- How To Move To Canada From Sweden
- How to verify Canadian Immigration Consultant
- Why People Are Immigrating To Canada From Other Countries
- How Can I Move To Canada From Kenya
- Most essential requirements to study in Canada
- Get Rid Of Canada Express Entry Problems Once And For All
- How To Apply For Canadian Citizenship
- How to apply for PR in Canada from outside Canada
- How To Immigrate To Canada From Other Countries
- How To Immigrate To Canada
- Immigrate To Canada From Turkey
- Family Immigration To Canada
- Vaccines for COVID 19: Canada’s Vaccine Supply
- Apply for Permanent Residence: Express Entry
- Canada Immigration PR Process
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) For Express Entry
- Canadian Immigration through express entry
- How Many Economic Immigrants Come to Canada Each Year?
- 2 Years PG Diploma Courses In Canada
- How To Immigrate To Canada From India
- Six Selection Factors – Federal Skilled Worker Program (Express Entry)
- Benefits To Permanent Residents in Canada
- Canada Express Entry Latest Draw 2022
- Open The Gates For PGWP Canada
- Canada PNP Latest News
- Canada PR Processing Time
- Canada Scholarships for International students
- Canada PR Visa Fees
- Student Visa To Permanent Resident Canada
- Designated Learning Institutions In Canada
- Move To Canada From India
- Canada Spouse Visa Processing Time
- What is NOC Code in Canada
- Move To Canada From Philippines
- Jobs In Canada For Immigrants
- Move to Canada from Germany
- Renewal of PR card Canada
- Canada Immigration Services Ontario
- Canada Immigration Express Entry
- Study MBA in Canada
- Move to Canada from Mexico
- Canada Provincial Programs – Immigration through PNP
- Move to Canada from Nigeria
- Move to Canada from UAE
- Move to Canada from Sri Lanka
- Easiest way to immigrate to Canada
- 7 Easiest provinces to Immigrate to Canada
- Qualifications needed to immigrate to Canada
- Is migrating to Canada worth it
- Life in Canada 
- Canada Immigration requirements for student visa
- English Language Skills for Canadian Permanent Residence
- IELTS for Canada Immigration , Work & Studies
- Reasons to hire an RCIC
- Top Skilled Trade Jobs In Demand
- Expiring Passports and applying for immigration
- 11 Simple ways to Immigrate to Canada
- Canada have the best education system in the world
Submit your review