Travel Insurance For Canadians & Non-Canadians
Pa-ic offers Travel insurance for all Canadian residents as well as people from all over the world. The company provides this service under the guidance of Charlotte Campion, a renowned authorized travel insurance consultant. Charlotte is a bilingual travel insurance consultant and holds the LLQP license. She has experience in assisting hundreds of people in their travel/health insurance process.
Why is Travel Insurance Important?
When planning a trip, one of the most significant purchases a traveler can make is travel insurance. Travel insurance is essential while traveling overseas because of the wide range of dangers it covers. A Travel Insurance coverage often covers medical risks, travel risks, and aircraft disruptions. Here are some reasons why you should consider getting travel insurance before traveling abroad:
- It protects you at the time of a medical emergency: Any Travel Insurance company covers medical treatment up to a specific limit. These policies make no distinction between different sorts of medical emergencies. It could be any form of medical or accident care, and the insurance company will cover expenses up to a certain amount.
- It protects you from the possible travel risks: Loss of passport and personal belongings coverage, loss of checked baggage coverage, and other dangers are covered under travel insurance. Coverage of these risks adds an extra layer of protection against financial loss. Moreover, If your flight gets canceled for any reason (as per the coverage terms and conditions), you will be compensated up to a certain amount if you have Travel Insurance.
Benefits Offered Under Pa-ic Travel Insurance Program:
Under the Travel Insurance Program offered by Pa-ic, the candidates’ experience get various benefits, that include:
- Reasonable Charges: The charges for the Program are very reasonable according to the standard market prices.
- Unbiased Assistance: The candidates receive proper and impartial counseling and constructive advice regarding their travel insurance process.
- Excellent Customer Service: Our clients receive dedicated assistance throughout the procedure. Our customer service team is always available for help.
Categories Covered Under The Program
Our travel insurance program covers the following categories:
- New comers to Canada –New Canadian who must wait to get benefits under the Canadian Government Health Insurance Plan
- Candidates who are eligible for Super Visa Program
- Foreign Workers (employer/employees)
- Live-in Caregivers
- Candidates holding a Visitor Visa
- International students
- Returning Canadian Citizens