How can I move from Africa to Canada
How can I move from Africa to Canada?
Canada is an abode for people all over the globe for plentiful grounds like education, career, refuge. People who have been moving out of South Africa to Canada have assorted ideas to make it their home.
Immigrants who move to Canada from Africa settle in Vancouver, British Columbia, Toronto as they feel comfortable and have a company. There are a plethora of reasons for them to move to Canada from South Africa.
Let us now see the steps to immigrate from South Africa to Canada
Steps To Immigrate To Canada From South Africa
To immigrate from one country for Canadian citizenship requires meticulous steps to be taken and these steps will enable you to find the eligibility to apply through Express Entry for Canada permanent residence.
Step 1: Find Your National Occupational Classification (NOC)
As an applicant, learn your NOC, as it is essential to assess appropriately based on your past and present work experiences. In this step, you will also understand the skills type and the levels of NOC.
The applicant can find out eligibility to apply for express entry and understand the levels of NOC – O, A, B, C or D and the skill types.
Step 2: Obtain Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)
If you had completed your education from a Canadian educational institution, ECA may not be essential. What ECA is? ECA is an assessment method to check if your education is equivalent to the Canadian educational institution.
You must apply for ECA for your secondary education completed outside of Canada to get your assessment. Pathways like Federal Skilled Trades (FST) program and Canadian Experience Class do not require any minimum education level to qualify for express entry.
IRCC has listed the organizations to issue the ECA.
- Comparative Education Service – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies (CES).
- International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (ICASC).
- World Education Services (WES).
- International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS).
- International Credential Evaluation Service (ICES).
- Medical Council of Canada (MCC) (A designated group for Doctors).
- Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (A designated group for Pharmacists).
The ECA that is received by the applicant has a validity period of 5 years and the status of the ECA should be active when the candidate applies for the express entry or the application for permanent residence.
Step 3: Get your IRCC approved language tests
As we are aware the language tests are eligibility criteria for the various pathway programs. As well the language requirement is unique for all the programs.
IRCC has approved language tests and these tests have to be taken up by the candidates to earn CRS points to qualify.
IRCC approved English tests are IELTS and CELPIP and approved French tests are TEF Canada and TCF Canada.
These test results are valid for two years beyond which the same is not eligible for Express Entry and permanent residence.
Step 4: Are you eligible for Express Entry
A candidate who applies through Express Entry for permanent residence must go through the eligibility check. For each program eligibility requirements are unique and are expected to be met accordingly.
The Comprehensive Ranking System(CRS) points are the deciding factors and for the same, the applicant has to present the ECA and the Language tests for the score to be better. Upon submission check your CRS score.
Once your CRS score is meeting the desired level, then you are eligible to apply through the Express Entry pool and thereby upon submission of additional documents, you get an invitation to apply.
How To Immigrate to Canada From South Africa
For Canadian Citizenship, there are various programs you can rely on but here you must know the purpose and the level of your expertise.
For those who have a good professional background
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) – if you want to settle in a certain province or city.
- Federal Skilled Trades Class (FSTC) – if you are skilled in a trade listed in the NOC & have at least 2 years of recent full-time Canadian experience in the last 5 years.
- Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) – For skilled workers.
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC) – A year of full-time Canadian work experience in the last 3 years.
You Can Bring in Your Family
If either of the partners or one of the parents obtain a visa, it is absolutely possible to bring along all the other family members.
Are you a student?
The chances of obtaining a student visa are fairly transparent for the students attracted to the Canadian Universities. After the completion of education or a diploma, the student will obtain a Post-graduate work permit.
How Much Money Do You Need To Immigrate to Canada From South Africa
The settlement funds for Express Entry for a family of four members will work out to $25000. The cost soars when the number of family members increases. Apart from this, the candidate may incur visa processing fees, Express entry processing fees and others.
Job Opportunites In Canada For South African Citizens
Yes, Canada allows South African citizens to immigrate and find a job. Although from the experiences of the other immigrants, it is not very easy to find a job in Canada staying outside of Canada. The assurance for an employment opportunity, stability, and a good salary are part of the Canadian work culture.
Opportunities are available for the immigrants who are talented and can move in through other programs.
Is it Easy To Migrate To Canada From South Africa?
Moving from one country to another is not a cakewalk. An individual has to undergo all the procedures for Canadian citizenship. While there are various programs and options for immigrants to acquire Canada PR, it is a cumbersome process. The procedures can run for several months to years. But the trick is to learn the procedures to avoid delays and exasperations.
Canada is a haven for those who seek it abode to lead a successful, peaceful life. Canada has always been seeking talented people to serve its nation, thereby serving themselves.
- How to check your consultant is Authorized
- Intra Company Transfer Canada – A pathway to Canada PR
- How can I move from Africa to Canada
- St. Lucia for Citizenship by Investment
- Immigration Quebec Arrima Invitation
- How can US citizens live long term in Canada
- Reasons for Immigrants Come to Canada
- Business Incubator And Accelerator Programs Canada
- Which Cities In Canada Attract The Most Immigrants
- Here Is What You Should Do For Your TR To PR Canada
- How to manage Finance as a newcomer in Canada
- How to Study in Canada Without IELTS
- Ontario PNP International Students
- How to Get a Job In Canada as a Newcomer
- Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program
- Effect of Covid Pandemic On Studying Abroad
- CANADA EXPRESS ENTRY INVITATION 2021
- How a Career Gap Affects Express Entry PR
- Predicted Score Of CRS In 2021
- Saskatchewan Invitation for Candidates
- How do I get an expression of interest in Quebec?
- Why the Express Entry is the best way to Canada
- Why hire RCIC
- Owner/Operator LMIA Quick Facts
- PAIC: A Global Immigration Company
- Paul Abraham: The Face of PAIC