Confederation Passports, a Government-Approved Agent for the Commonwealth of Dominica in partnership with PAIC, is very pleased to introduce to you the Dominica Economic Citizenship Program.
The Dominican government in 1993 introduced the Economic Dominica Citizenship Program, because of which now it is possible to gain Dominican citizenship without residing in the country. The program offers full citizenship to the applicant and their family, allowing visa-free travel to almost 152 countries.
Benefits of Dominica Economic Citizenship Program:
- Non-revocable, life-long citizenship in a British Commonwealth country.
- Citizenship issued in 4 to 6 months.
- No residency requirement.
- Dependent children up to age 30, dependent parents/grandparents over age 55, and dependent siblings up to age 25.
- Visa-free travel to many countries worldwide, including Britain, the European Union, and Hong Kong (visas to Canada and the USA may be easily obtained).
- Off-shore bank accounts and Dominica-incorporated companies offer financial and unique business planning opportunities.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Make a one-time payment to the Government of Dominica.
- Pass due diligence and medical checks.
- No maximum age limit, No net worth requirement, No minimum education level, and No management experience requirement.
Dominica Economic Citizenship Program is an excellent program for those who wish to travel conveniently, avoid military service for their children, or have greater financial protection and security. PAIC, with its expertise and set of professionals, paves the smoothest journey for you to reach Dominica.