What is Portugal Golden Visa Program?
The Portugal Golden Visa Program is one of the most popular programs in Europe that attracts investors to its versatility and benefits. The program was launched in 2012 and has been actively promoted by the Portuguese Govt. on international platforms as one of the best Portugal citizenship by investment programs. One of the best things about this program is that it allows you to apply for Permanent Residency and citizenship after 5 years without having to reside in Portugal.
What are the benefits of the Portugal Golden Visa Program?
This program offers various attractive benefits to its investors, such as:
· Government processing in 60 days (from date of file submission to Government).
· Applicant and his/her family have the right to reside, work, and attend school in Portugal.
· Visa-free travel to the 26 Schengen countries in Europe.
· Minimal residency requirement (1 week per year).
· There is no net worth requirement, no minimum education level, no source of funds requirement, no language requirement, and no management experience requirement.
· No interview.
· All foreign nationals may apply (no restriction on nationalities).
· Applicants may apply for citizenship after 5 years of residency.
How to qualify for the Portugal Golden Visa Program?
To qualify for the program, investors must:
· Possess a valid passport and reside legally in a country.
· Be 18 years of age or older (no maximum age).
· Not be a citizen of the European Union.
· Purchase property in Portugal (for minimum 5 years) at one of the investment levels: EUR 500,000 (new/urban), EUR 400,000 (new/rural), EUR 350,000 (refurbished/urban), or EUR 280,000 (refurbished/rural).
· Pass a due diligence check.
· Dependents are children under 18; older children who are students and financially dependent on the applicant; and parents age 65+ dependent on the applicant.
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) License No. R406367, Halifax, Nova Scotia. Canada. Our RCIC, Paul Abraham, has years of experience and expertise in guiding individuals from around the globe, about Canada Permanent Residency. He has been delivering honest world-class Canadian Immigration Services for many years. PAIC offers a promising range of Immigration support and services under the expert supervision and leadership of our RCIC, Paul Abraham, and we will provide world class expert immigration analysts. PAIC is ready and able to cater to the individual needs of our clients and with dedicated ethical, honest, and professional practice.