What is Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment Program?
The St. Lucia citizenship by investment program allows its applicants and their families to acquire St. Lucian citizenship on making a qualifying investment. Citizenship-by-Investment Act regulates program No. 14, launched in 2015. St. Lucia is known for providing one of the world’s strongest passports that allow visa-free travel to various countries, including the EU, Schengen, UK, and Singapore.
What are the benefits of the Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment Program?
As a citizen of St. Lucia, you can enjoy the privilege of a wide range of benefits which include:
- Life-long citizenship in a British Commonwealth country.
- Citizenship and passports issued in approximately 4 months.
- Visa-free travel to many countries worldwide, including Britain, the European Union, and Hong Kong (visas to Canada and the USA may be easily obtained upon application.
- No interview requirement.
- Dependents include children up to age 30, parents over age 55, and siblings age 17 and under.
- Off-shore bank accounts and Saint Lucia-incorporated companies offer financial benefits and unique business planning opportunities.
How to Qualify for the Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment Program?To be eligible for this program, the investors must:
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Invest in a Government-approved real estate (or other) project or Government bonds, or make a one-time contribution to the National Economic Fund.
- Pass due diligence and medical checks.