What is St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program?
St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment program was launched in 1984. It is the oldest and most prominent economic citizenship program that provides you dual citizenship. The passport for St. Kitts and Nevis holds the 32nd rank among the strongest passport worldwide. The program allows you visa-free or visa on arrival travel access to more than 150 countries, including EU, Schengen, UK, and Singapore.
Under this program, business persons and their families are entitled to invest in the country and get complete citizenship in return.
What are the benefits of the St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program?
The program offers many benefits to investors. Following are the key benefits of the St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program:
· The program offers you non-revocable, life-long citizenship in a British Commonwealth country.
· The citizenship and passports are issued in approximately 3 months.
· It allows you visa-free travel to many countries worldwide, including Britain, countries of the European Union, and Hong Kong (visas to the USA and Canada may be easily obtained).
· No residency requirement.
· No interview requirement.
· Dependent children and siblings may be up to age 30 (or dependent parents/grandparents over age 55).
· Off-shore bank accounts and St. Kitts-incorporated companies offer financial and unique business planning opportunities.
How to qualify for St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program?
To qualify for the program, the investors must:
· Be 18 years of age or older.
· Make a one-time contribution to the Sustainable Growth Fund OR invest in a Government-approved real estate project.
· Pass due diligence and medical checks.
· Reside outside Iran.
Moreover, there is no maximum age limit, no net worth requirement, no minimum education level, and no management experience requirement. This program is a perfect fit for families who love to travel conveniently, avoid military services for their children, or have greater financial protection and security.
We, at PAIC, always strive towards providing the best and personalized services to our overseas clients. We are determined to guide you in your impeccable investment process in St. Kitts and Nevis Island.
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) License No. R406367, Halifax, Nova Scotia. Canada. Our RCIC, Paul Abraham, has years of experience and expertise in guiding individuals from around the globe, about Canada Permanent Residency. He has been delivering honest world-class Canadian Immigration Services for many years. PAIC offers a promising range of Immigration support and services under the expert supervision and leadership of our RCIC, Paul Abraham, and we will provide world class expert immigration analysts. PAIC is ready and able to cater to the individual needs of our clients and with dedicated ethical, honest, and professional practice.