The application process for a Canadian eTA is quick and easy. The application form for Romanian nationals may be found on the Canada Online Visa website.
Applicants must provide personal information such as their name, date of birth, occupation, and contact information, as well as basic passport information such as their passport number and issue and expiration dates. Finally, the application form has various health and security-related questions that must be addressed.
Following that, Romanian candidates can pay the Canadian eTA processing cost.
Before applying, always double-check that all of the details supplied are correct and adhere to the information in the passport. This is because even minor application mistakes can have a significant impact.
What are the processing time and fees for Romanians?
Depending on your requirements, you can pick one of the options. Read through each of the processing timeframes and choose the one that best suits your needs:
- Standard processing – for USD 22.30, you will have your paperwork within 24 hours.
- Rush processing – for USD 55.30, you can have your Canada ETA in 4 hours with this option.
- Super Rush processing – at USD 69.80, it is one of the more costly alternatives, but you will have your ETA in 30 minutes.
Is there a limit on how long a Romanian national may stay in Canada on a Visa Online?
The departure date for Romanian citizens must be within 90 days of arrival. Even for a short trip of 1 day to 90 days, Romanian passport holders must get a Canada Electronic Travel Authority (Canada eTA). If Romanian citizens wish to stay longer, they must apply for a Visa that is appropriate for their situation. The eTA for Canada is valid for 5 years. During the five-year validity of the Canada eTA, Romanian citizens can enter several times.
Immigrate From Romania to Canada In Easy Steps
You need 20 minutes to [complete this form] once you have all the documentation. Remember that if you have any issues with your request, you can always contact our exceptional agents.
Take the following steps:
- During the first, you will need to submit your personal information and specific details about your trip. You will also have to specify which of the processing times you want for your application.
- Second, before submitting your application, go back over step one and double-check for mistakes. Aside from that, you must pay your ETA to Canada.
- You will submit the necessary papers in the last choice. When you’re done, submit the form and wait for your ETA to respond within the specified timeframe.
Romania to Canada Distance
Romania is located in Europe at 26.1 degrees longitude and 44.44 degrees latitude. Canada is situated in North America at latitude of 45.42 and a longitude of -75.71 degrees. Romania and Canada are separated by 7414 kilometers (kilometers) and 691.5 meters in a straight line.
The distance between Romania and Canada in miles is 4607.3 miles. Because this is a straight line journey, the travel distance between Romania and Canada will most likely be more or vary owing to road curvature. Romania is 7414 kilometers from Canada; thus, if you travel at a constant speed of 50 kilometers per hour, you will be in Canada in 148.29 hours. Your journey time to Canada may differ depending on your destination.
Canada Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) Requirements for Romanians
Before applying, Romanian citizens must first complete a certain eTA for Canada criteria, which include:
Because the application is completed online on a tablet, Smartphone, or computer, you’ll need a reliable internet connection.
- A Romanian passport issued after December 1, 2017, is valid.
- For the eTA fee payment, you’ll need an unexpired credit or debit card.
- An active email address to receive all eTA application and authorization correspondence.
A minimum age limit is also in place. To apply for a Canadian eTA, you must be at least 18 years old. Parents must apply on their children’s behalf if they are under 18.