Posted On : Nov 03 , 2022 15:44:pm
Last Updated On : November 03 , 2022
It is highly recommended that you hire a certified immigration consultant because Canada will announce the latest Immigration Levels Plan 2023-2025. It would help if you took respective actions before applying for Canada PR. RCIC has years of statistical data, which allows them to predict immigration Updates.
The Canadian Immigration government will announce the immigration Plan by November 1, per the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).
To produce an immigration levels plan that balances how permanent residence slots are distributed in each class and following the programme, RCIC collaborates with numerous other governmental ministries and partners.
Here are the most immportant things why you should hire a Licensed RCIC
· Provide Solution to Complex Leagal Terms
· You may not always be able to get perfect answers to immigration queries regarding your unique situation when you attempt to handle the immigration procedure independently. ICCRC consultant's responsibility is to guide you through the challenging legal process and establish permanent residency with the best pathway to Canada.
· Select the best immigration program matching your NOC
· An ICCRC Consultant can guide you about immigration programmes you may not have known and which ones you might qualify for. The appropriate immigration programme for you may be applied for with the help of a Licensed RCIC. He will check your profile with the best match under one of the federal programs, the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) or the Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
· Save Time and Money for Document List for Immigration
· Although there are expenses associated with hiring an immigration consultant, there are other expenses related to the immigration process by yourself, such as time, effort and preparing your list of documents required for Canada Immigration.
· Licensed RCIC immigration consultant
· An authorized RCIC is likewise an individual from the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). RCICs are specialists in the immigration field, and the best thing is that they are licensed to work and operate.
· Robust knowledge of ICCRC Consultant:
All immigration consultant candidates must be familiar with the Canadian immigration and refugee law and pass the Full Skills Examination hosted by the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC).
· Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCIC) can work and practice across Canada. They know how to finish and submit paperwork on time.
· Complete report on immigration program:
Seeking help from an immigration consultant is an insightful decision. In addition to the fact that it saves time, however, the immigration interaction becomes smoother. They are authorized and certified consultants.
· They go over the entirety of your paperwork, fill and send it on your behalf, and you can behave confidently with them because they are licensed, regulated and approved professionals.
· Educating about immigration pathways:
Immigration consultants help people emigrate from one country to another for study, work, and travel or business purpose. They provide information about the different pathways that allow you to immigrate to Canada easily. They are up-to-date with current Immigration policies.
There are some updated rules fr pr in Canada as well
Canada's Express Entry system is making some updates as a result of the country's labour shortage issues. Canadian officials will give Invitation to Apply (ITA) paperwork to applicants who have particular work experience, education, or language abilities.
FAQ Content :
· How to check RCIC number?
To check for the Authenticity of the consultant and whether they are registered with CICC, you can visit the CICC website , fill in their RCIC's name, registration number, and company name or location to find out whether they have an immigration professional page in it.
· How much does RCIC charge?
Fee Structure depends on many factors; it depends on the particular program you are applying for Temporary residence/ Permanent residence/ Family sponsorship/ Citizenship/ Inadmissibility/ Other applications and services.
· Is it better to hire an immigration consultant for Canada?
Absolutely Yes, as the Canadian government is updating the Immigration Levels Plan 2023-2025, which is getting analyzed by RCICs, and they are the persons who will give you the best predictions for upcoming draws.
· Why do you need an immigration consultant in Canada?
· If you don't want to suffle for complex legal terms.
· If you want to save your time in documentation process.
· Match your eligibility with the latest immigration updates.
· Get Updated on the latest Express Entry Draws.
Previous blogs needed to permanent redirect: