The Express Entry system is the most commonly used immigration pathway for skilled Kenyan workers seeking to live and work in Canada. Candidates for Express Entry are sent ITAs based on their rankings in the bi-weekly Express Entry draw rounds.
Immigrate to Canada from Kenya
The entire premise of the Express Entry program is that an applicant obtains the highest possible score on the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). so that you can receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent resident status in Canada express Entry applicants are pitted against one another in a bi-weekly draw based on their CRS score (maximum of 1,200), which is determined by personal factors such as age, years of professional experience, Preferably English and French language proficiency, provincial nomination (or not), educational status, and so on.
How Much Money Do I Need To Immigrate To Canada From Kenya?
Express Entry is the most famous immigration path that leads to Canada for skilled foreign workers and their immediate family members, created by Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Every year, the IRCC settlement funds change. To qualify for permanent residency in 2021, a single claimant without a partner or common-law partner and any dependent children should have an equivalent of CAD 13213 in savings.
A couple trying to immigrate to Canada would have a total settlement fund of CAD 16449. Essentially, you must save a supplemental CAD 3560 for each additional dependent family member, even if they do not accompany you to Canada.
Is It Possible To Get A Job In Canada From Kenya?
Canada also has a lot of job opportunities for you and your spouse, with over 433,000 jobs available in the private sector and an average annual salary of $55,800. Aside from the fantastic earning possibilities, you and your loved ones might become Canadian citizens after three years of living and working in Canada.
As a Kenyan citizen, your chances of finding a job in Canada are excellent. It is commonly known that immigrants from Kenya bring valuable capabilities to the Canadian economy. Kenya’s school system is very well recognized, which means that Kenyan citizens have a good chance of finding a job in Canada. Managerial and professional positions are the most popular in Canada for Kenyan immigrants, followed by Skilled Trades. Kenyans in the medical industry are a growing market across all Canadian provinces. Do you wish to discuss your Canada immigration options with one of our qualified RCICs (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants)?
Immigration From Kenya To Canada In Easy Steps
- Since 1964, Canada and Kenyans have indeed been diplomatic and commercial allies. Canada and Kenya have several common aims, including poverty alleviation, long-term economic expansion, women’s empowerment, refugee aid, and regional peace and safety.
- The essential requirement is that you take and succeed at a language test. To qualify for permanent residency, you must obtain specific points either on the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) or the Niveaux de compétence Linguistique Canadiens (NCLC).
- Once you submit your profile and receive an Invitation to Apply, you will be required to submit a more detailed application that includes reference letters, additional identity documents, police clearance certificates, and the reports of a medical examination.
- While a job offer is not required to move to Canada from Kenya, having one can boost your CRS score by 200, increasing your chances of being chosen from the pool and having a successful application.
- Build an Express Entry profile and express interest in a specific province or territory. You will be eligible not only for an ITA but also with a provincial nomination under Express Entry-linked Provincial Nominee Programs, which may help you stand out from other candidates.
What Are The Requirements To Immigrate To Canada?
In general, to be qualified for Express Entry as a skilled migrant, you must:
- Have at least one year of continuous full-time (or comparable part-time) work experience in a specialty area in the last ten years.
- Be able to demonstrate a least Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) seven in either English or French on an approved language test.
Best Ways To Immigrate To Canada Through Express Entry?
People who fit the qualifications for at least one of these immigration categories and want to immigrate to Canada to live and work full-time can formally declare their intention to become a permanent resident of Canada by completing an Express Entry profile. Candidates will be assessed as per the program’s point-based Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) once they are added to the Express Entry pool, and this score will decide the candidate’s rank within the pool.
People with top marks will be encouraged to apply for permanent residency in Canada. If an Express Entry Canada immigration candidate is chosen from the pool throughout a “round of invitations” (Express Entry draw), they will be offered an Invitation to Apply for Permanent Residence in Canada. Applicants have 90 days after receiving an ITA to file their claim for Canadian permanent status.