Atlantic Immigration Program
Atlantic Immigration Program
Atlantic Immigration Program
The Atlantic Immigration Program is an employer-driven migration policy designed to fill labour market gaps in the four Atlantic provinces. For an employer considering joining the Program, Designation is the first stage.
Before you may apply for a candidate’s endorsement under the Atlantic Immigration Program, you must first complete the Employer Designation Application Form. Before you may enter the Program, you must first fulfil this Designation. If your initial Designation remains valid, your future program usage will be supported.
Before any endorsements are issued or offered to your firm, the information supplied in this form will be verified by a provincial immigration official.
The Atlantic Immigration Program focuses on the following areas:
- Changes in the climate
- Workforce with expertise
- Pure development
- Trade and investment
Atlantic Canada Immigration
The Atlantic Immigration Program (AIP) provides qualified foreign employees and international graduates from a recognised post-secondary school in Atlantic Canada with a road to permanent residency in New Brunswick.
The initiative assists companies in New Brunswick in hiring suitable applicants for positions that they have been unable to fill locally. Employers suffering shortages in the industries listed below must first become “designated” before the Province will “endorse” their employment. You can also hire people through the Atlantic Immigration Program if you are “designated.” Employer designation is the Province’s responsibility.
Atlantic Immigration Program Requirements
To be eligible for the AIP, you must meet the following requirements:
- Unless you are an international student who has completed a recognised post-secondary school in Atlantic Canada, you must have qualifying job experience.
- fulfill the educational requirements
- Meet the language requirements and demonstrate that you have sufficient settlement cash. If you already have a valid work visa and are working and living in Canada, you do not need to present proof of settlement money.
Employers in Atlantic Canada
Each Province manages employer designations for the Atlantic Immigration Pilot on a unique basis.
- New Brunswick, Canada
- Labrador and Newfoundland
- Nova Scotia, Canada
- Island of Prince Edward
All prior Designations under the pilot have been revoked after the Atlantic Immigration Program (AIP) became permanent in January 2022. Employers must apply for Designation under the permanent AIP once more.
Please keep in mind that the presence of a Designated Employer on this list does not always imply that the company has openings for foreign employees. We recommend that you seek any companies that could be of interest to you and look at their job sections on their websites (google the company’s name). If there are no job openings, try sending an email.
International Graduates and Skilled Foreign Workers
With zero job experience, an immigrant can apply for permanent residence in Canada or overseas under the AIPP’s International Graduate subprogram. This implies that simply finishing a two-year study in an Atlantic provinces educational institution and receiving a job offer after graduation can lead to guaranteed Canadian PR and, eventually, citizenship.
Unlike the Federal Skilled Worker Program, which needs CLB/NCLC 7, the AIPP only requires CLB/NCLC 4, which means that a lack of English or French competence will no longer hinder your Canadian PR goals. Finally, the AIPP is not a points-based programme like EE and the federal and provincial programmes it covers. Anyone who meets the qualifying conditions is eligible to apply.
How do I Immigrate to Atlantic Canada?
- The employer introduces the candidate to a settlement service provider. The provider above will now undertake a needs assessment service to determine the settlement plan to be implemented by the candidate and their family.
- The agreed settlement plan is submitted to both the company and the candidate.
- The employer completes the endorsement application and finds a programme that fits the employee’s job experience. The employment offer and settlement plan have been presented to the Province.
- The candidate delivers a complete permanent residency application to the IRCC. It is accompanied by the appropriate documentation and an endorsement letter.
- The application has been filed, and if granted, the applicant and the individuals involved can now relocate to Atlantic Canada.
A Canadian educational credential and work experience guarantee that an Express Entry applicant will gain important additional points towards their comprehensive ranking framework (CRS) score. You are making them more competitive among other applicants for gaining permanent resident status!
Our RCIC, Mr. Paul Abraham, has been a player in this particular aspect. Thus, he is the best person to guide you through the entire process. The PAIC team takes care of your immigration application from scratch till the end. Please visit our website for better guidance.
- Immigration To Canada From Jamaica
- How To Apply For Immigration To Canada From Lebanon
- How To Immigrate To Canada from Ukraine
- Immigrate To Canada From Romania
- Moving To Canada From The US
- Canada VS Australia: Which Country is better for Immigration?
- What is Canadian Experience Class
- IELTS For Canada PR
- Atlantic Immigration Program
- Why Users Leaving The Canadian Visa Process After A Few Steps?
- Canada Permanent Residence Vs Canada Express Entry
- 15 Essential Document List required for Canada PR
- How To Move To Canada From Sweden
- How to verify Canadian Immigration Consultant
- Why People Are Immigrating To Canada From Other Countries
- How Can I Move To Canada From Kenya
- Most essential requirements to study in Canada
- Get Rid Of Canada Express Entry Problems Once And For All
- How To Apply For Canadian Citizenship
- How to apply for PR in Canada from outside Canada
- How To Immigrate To Canada From Other Countries
- How To Immigrate To Canada
- Immigrate To Canada From Turkey
- Family Immigration To Canada
- Vaccines for COVID 19: Canada’s Vaccine Supply
- Apply for Permanent Residence: Express Entry
- Canada Immigration PR Process
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) For Express Entry
- Canadian Immigration through express entry
- How Many Economic Immigrants Come to Canada Each Year?
- 2 Years PG Diploma Courses In Canada
- How To Immigrate To Canada From India
- Six Selection Factors – Federal Skilled Worker Program (Express Entry)
- Benefits To Permanent Residents in Canada
- Canada Express Entry Latest Draw 2022
- Open The Gates For PGWP Canada
- Canada PNP Latest News
- Canada PR Processing Time
- Canada Scholarships for International students
- Canada PR Visa Fees
- Student Visa To Permanent Resident Canada
- Designated Learning Institutions In Canada
- Move To Canada From India
- Canada Spouse Visa Processing Time
- What is NOC Code in Canada
- Move To Canada From Philippines
- Jobs In Canada For Immigrants
- Move to Canada from Germany
- Renewal of PR card Canada
- Canada Immigration Services Ontario
- Canada Immigration Express Entry
- Study MBA in Canada
- Move to Canada from Mexico
- Canada Provincial Programs – Immigration through PNP
- Move to Canada from Nigeria
- Move to Canada from UAE
- Move to Canada from Sri Lanka
- Easiest way to immigrate to Canada
- 7 Easiest provinces to Immigrate to Canada
- Qualifications needed to immigrate to Canada
- Is migrating to Canada worth it
- Life in Canada 
- Canada Immigration requirements for student visa
- English Language Skills for Canadian Permanent Residence
- IELTS for Canada Immigration , Work & Studies
- Reasons to hire an RCIC
- Top Skilled Trade Jobs In Demand
- Expiring Passports and applying for immigration
- 11 Simple ways to Immigrate to Canada
- Canada have the best education system in the world